As a member of the Chicago Latino Caucus Foundation, I am excited to announce the deadline to apply for the foundations 2017 Scholarship has been extended to April 3rd.
The scholarship will consist of $5,000 per year and is renewable as long as the student maintains a 2.8 G.P.A. as an undergraduate student at an accredited institution of higher education. For the application documents and further details, please click here.
- U.S. Citizenship is not required for this scholarship
- Students must be at least one-half Hispanic/Latino. Hispanic/Latino is an ethnic category, not a racial category; students may be of any race
- Students must be at or below the Federal Poverty
- High school senior/GED certificate/Undergraduate student with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0/4.0
- Current high school senior graduating in 2017 and/or GED completion certificate/undergraduate*, who are enrolled/planning to enroll at an accredited 2/4 year institution in/or outside of Illinois (*scholarship is not open for graduate level studies)
- Must be a full-time student or planning to enroll as a full-time student
- Submit official/unofficial transcripts
- Submit the Application Essay and signature page
- Must currently reside in Chicago